Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen is Black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Out of nowhere, my Blaze screen is black. No buttons work and the battery is still have full. Green lights underneath are still on and flashing. Help!
Best Answer
227 REPLIES 227
Replace my unused watch I'll be happy to patronize you product then.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well contacting Fitbit did not go well. Now my screen is still black and buttons not working plus NOW no longer syncing. Was still syncing before I contacted Fitbit looking for help.  😞  Not sure if I will stay with Fitbit, I have been kicking around the thought of moving to the Apple watch. Ummm...this might just be what pushes me to go for it. 

Best Answer
That's what I had to do, no issues at all with my Apple watch even in extreme heat and sweating. Mine sounds similar to your issue, could not resurrect my fit bit at all and the company did not help a great deal either unfortunately.
Best Answer

Holding left and bottom right buttons for 10+ seconds did not work for me?

Best Answer

This did not work for me. I'm not sure what else to do to get my Blaze to turn back on. 

Best Answer
I bought an Apple watch a few years ago, it's the only thing that fixed my issue when this happened to me a few years ago.
Best Answer

Mines not turning on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If pressing 2 buttons (Left and Bottom right), do not work, try all 3 buttons simultaneously. The second time I had no display or green lights blocking at the back, this was the method that managed to restart the blaze. Hope this helps someone.

Best Answer
0 Votes