Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen is Black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Out of nowhere, my Blaze screen is black. No buttons work and the battery is still have full. Green lights underneath are still on and flashing. Help!
Best Answer
227 REPLIES 227

Hi there @Redlion8519. Great to see you in the Community!

If you've already treid to restart your tracker and it doesn't work, feel free to get in touch with the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and help you out with this.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

The same thing happens to my Fitbit blaze. It is at full charge but in the middle of the day the screen goes black. Reset doesn't work. Only thing that works is putting it on the charger and it turns back on fully charged within a few seconds. Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to see new faces in the Community! Welcome aboard @Keely129! 😄

It sounds like there might be a dead short here since it works fine once you put it in the charger. I would recommend reaching out to the Support Team guys for them to take a close look and they'll be able to tell you what your options are.

Hope this gets resolved soon and anything else you may need, let me know!

Best Answer

Thank you! it worked like a sharm 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @FitnessNisse! 🙂

I'm happy to hear that it worked for you! Anything else you may need, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Best Answer

My blaze almost after every reboot the initial screen at least 3 out of 5 times would be skewed meaning not be readable.  I have to restart it several times and can guarantee that I have to do this process at least five times a day.  I am thinking 8 bought a defective one as this has been since inception.  I am seriously considering getting a S3 gear.  I have had this for about a year with countless problems and I am from the Caribbean so support and returning it is not really an option, sucks. I have firmware 17.8.301.7

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @TriniJJ! Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not working as it should. I can still recommend getting in touch with the Support Team for them to take a look and see what your options are. It won't hurt trying.

Any other thing you may need, let us know!

Best Answer

Just letting you all know I spoke with the support team and they agreed to replace my Blaze and thus far I haven't had a problem..

Fingers crossed all goes well.

Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay!!! I'm happy to hear that @TriniJJ.

Hope to see you back on track soon and anything else you may need, we're here to help! 

Crossing fingers here too 😄

Best Answer

Yup, this worked. Thanks

Best Answer

Happy to hear that @JimEadie! 😄

Welcome to the Community Forums and anything else you may need, let me know!

Best Answer

My Blaze is dead.  I have tried recharging, and rebooting by holding down the left and lower right buttons as suggested.  It is not responding.  There is a tiny red dot in the upper left hand corner.  My computer program wont recognize it.  Who can I contact?  I like the Fitbit but this is wrong.  

Best Answer

Hey @Robstr2001! Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'd like to know... If you put your tracker to charge, do you see a charging indicator on the screen or anything at all? Also, are the lights in the back of your tracker flashing or you don't see anything at all either?

The little red dot you notice is the light sensor so this is nothing for you to worry about. If you continue to have the same problem, you can try to restart your tracker about two or three times and put it to charge and see if this would make any difference.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

That worked for me thank you so much!!! Looks like my battery died weird despite being on the charger. Thank you so much I was freaking out hahah!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haha no worries @MrShyRockstar!

I'm happy that this worked for you and that you're now back on track! Any other thing you might need, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Welcome to the Community Forums! 😄

Best Answer

My blaze had malfunctioned and It had only been a few months since the purchase. Fitbit support did an on line chat and agreed to replace it. It only took a couple of days. Great service. Love the device. They offered to let me upgrade to another device for a discount but I like the Blaze. Very happy with the way they helped me out right away.
Thanks!!!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing happened

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, the blaze is black. I tried the 10 sec advise and it did not work

Best Answer

It works now!!!!!, thank you!!!, I love my watch!. 😃😍

Best Answer

Hi there @Robstr2001 @mrfp @SunsetRunner. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

@Robstr2001I'm happy that you were able to get your Blaze replaced and that you're now back on track!

@SunsetRunner, I'm glad to hear that the troubleshooting worked for you as well!

@mrfp, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work for your 😕 I will go ahead and forward your case to our Support Team for them to take a deeper look and see what are the options now. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Anything else you guys may need, let me know. I'll be happy to help! 😄

Best Answer