Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen is Black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Out of nowhere, my Blaze screen is black. No buttons work and the battery is still have full. Green lights underneath are still on and flashing. Help!
Best Answer
227 REPLIES 227
Did you try to reset your device? Hold the left and lower right buttons for
up to 10 seconds. See if that helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone did and it works thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also bricked(non-functional) reset procedure does nothing.  The red dot someone mentioned is nothing more than a an ambient light sensor to control how bright or dim the display is (or should be). 

I also found if I try plugging it into charge it becomes "burning" hot to touch.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Working now
Reset and bingo working again

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks MakMak, these seems to have worked for me. Very happy as thought I had lost the steps from my run😆

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did this today and I thought it had lost charge but it hadn't. Saw your response and gave it a go. It worked like a charm! Thank you so much! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto.  Reset not working.  What else can fix blank screen?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The reset has not worked. Tried a new charger, and it acts like it's charged and working, but the screen is blank. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the very same issue. It happened when my battery was so low it was flashing red. I got home and plugged my blaze into charger. Green less were flashing. 2 hrs later no wake up in charger, less still flashing but black screen. Tried different charger same results. I found this forum and attempted reset. After 20 seconds no vibration, nothing on screen but now my green less were not on. I then connected my charging cable to my win 7 pc places my Blaze in cradle and Fit bit logo appears. Battery is very low but now I have a screen with display working and charging normally. Problem gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still didn't work. But thank you for the suggestion. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried to restart and nothing happened. This product failed me twice in 1 year. First was broke then they sent me a new one. The second one just went within 1 year 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Fitbit Blaze and today the screen has gone blank but i still have the flashing green lights underneath 

I looked on here for some advice and followed the pressing the 2 buttons on the right together to restart it but nothing happened 

It still is blank!

I use my fitbit for everything and im gutted that it don't work 😔

Any advice anyone 

From someone who is upset 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did the green lights stop flashing after the reset attempt? Mine did that
too but started to charge Fter that when I put the charger into my Win 7
pc. It did not charge if I used a wall charger.
Best Answer
0 Votes
No they didnt stop flashing 😔 i tried a few times but nothing
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nativespirit, you need to press the left and bottom right buttons to reset your tracker. Try that instead!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Same problem here, my batter is completely full,screen was on yesterday before I left for,work and when I got to work I noticed the black screen.  Tried holding,down left,and bottom,right buttons with absolutely no response from the tracker. Cannot,get my computer to even,sync,with it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the advise. It worked. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit Blaze purchased less than a month ago just stopped working - screen blank but flashing green lights still working. It was fully charged and I followed the advice and held down the two RHS buttons for greater than ten seconds and there was no response. What advice do you have for next steps. AllanD

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I have no more advice. This was given to me on this site and it worked

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Press the LHS and button RHS buttons for 10 seconds minimum. Not the 2 RHS buttons ok.

It worked for me. Hope it will work for you. 

Best Answer