Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen is Black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Out of nowhere, my Blaze screen is black. No buttons work and the battery is still have full. Green lights underneath are still on and flashing. Help!
Best Answer
227 REPLIES 227

And my miraculous rice dry out fix was short lived, it’s off again and non responsive 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reset it and then my screen came back but now it isn't responding to me using the touch screen. Now what do I do??

Best Answer
0 Votes

So after we pay $200 for just a year thats it. We got broken stuff no fix and they advertise that it was good. What a fake advertising. And I gave them ideas to make it different features how to develop and improve the watch and thats it to me.

Best Answer

Hey guys, I hope you are doing fine!

If your trackers screens aren't responding and after trying the restart process the issue persists, feel free to get in touch with our support team, I know they will be glad to help you out with this. Just before contacting them, I recommend taking a look at our warranty policy.

Catch you later. Robot Very Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

According to your warranty, 

LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY

Fitbit warrants to the original purchaser that your Fitbit-branded device and Fitbit-branded device accessories (collectively, the "Product") shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.

I have a blaze with defects that fall under this definition. Your team even reviewed one of the items (screen crack in the left corner) and told me that it did not appear to be from impact, 'but it should not hinder functionality'.

This product has several inherent flaws that are showing up for many owners. The blaze was discontinued and replaced with a product that doesn't need to be sanpped in and out of the band. I would like to get some resolution for my warranty defects that I already conatcted your support center for. I took the watch apart and found the defects. Is it possible to get resolution? If not, how do I know that I would get resolution for any other fitbit product that I would purchase in the future?

Best Answer

I’m having this issue out of nowhere, screen went black, doesn’t show up either when i put it on the charger. I’ve tried the reset still nothing 

Best Answer
So what do we do throw away and thats it..
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Hi, Kaycee1969.

I agree with your regarding the customer service, they did their best to
accommodate me when my Blaze went dead.
I hope I can continue to use the replacement Blaze they sent to me two
months ago. This time around, I am allowing the watch to fully charge for
six hours while I am sleeping so it is full charge when I wake up. I have
been charging when the battery shows half power left. The lithium ion
battery should not have a memory so every charge should be a full charge.
We will have to continue to monitor this. Take care.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked and fixed my black screen straight away, thanks a stack

Best Answer

Hi, I had to charge it and wipe off the terminals in the blaze and charger. It works for me and I haven’t had a problem since. My husbands on the other hand has a triangle with a high temperature gauge on it and they basically told him he had to toss it and buy a new one. Well I think we are going to go and get an Apple Watch.

Thank You,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

I am glad to see here that some of you have resolved this issue with your trackers. For the ones that have contacted our support team and received a discount. If you are interested in using it, in this page you will be able to compare the Fitbit products, maybe there's one that meet your needs.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I will state again this problem is not solved. I think my last stating this was not solved was removed for violation of terms which is ridiculous, if a problem is solved fine, list it as so, but this black screen problem is not "solved" for all, so please tell me how espousing the truth violates and needs to be removed???

Best Answer

Amazing!!! It worked!!! love my Blaze... would be devastated without it 🙂

Best Answer

Either the restarting my Blaze by holding the left and lower right buttons and/or placing the Blaze recharger into a wall plug outlet (via an adaptor!) and/or uninstalling and then reinstalling my Blaze on my Fitbit app has worked and my screen is now restored and working again!  I did all of these things but maybe it was a combination of all three.  Thank you!  🙂

Best Answer

Mine still nothing so fitbit help me nothing at all.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.

And I have restarted it but still the screen is black.

What should I do now?? 🤔🤔

Best Answer
I ended up uninstalling and then reinstalling the FitBit device from the
FitBit app as well.
Best Answer

I also uninstalled and then reinstalled my FitBit Blaze device from the app.

Best Answer

Hah! That worked for me too.  Whew!  Thanks!!

Best Answer
Try pressing bottom button on the right with button on the left and hold for at 5-10 secs

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer