Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen is Black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've restarted it and that doesnt work. It will still sync with my phone and the battery is full. It stopped working after less than a month of having it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Awesome troubleshooting

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team: India | United Kingdom | United States

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @VinceP, thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself and @SunsetRunner for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Blaze? At the moment of putting it to charge, does it display the battery icon or still black?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

*fingers crossed* Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its still black
Best Answer
0 Votes

Does it do the same when connecting to other usb ports? Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VinceP as you insert the Blaze into its powered up charger the screen should turn on for 10 seconds, it then will go black. Is this what your seeing?

Best Answer

Yes. It doesn't even seem to be charging now

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the screen does turn on for 10 seconds then goes black, the Blaze is reating the way it should and is charging.  

Why do you say that it is not?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @VinceP, @SunsetRunner and @Rich_Laue for stopping by.

At this point, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox to receive further instructions.

See you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes