Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Setup Stuck on "Connecting to Fitbit"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze for almost 8 months now. It has worked perfectly fine until out of nowhere in January the tracker stopped syncing to my phone. I deleted the tracker, reset my phone, tracker, deleted the app, and tried to re-connect, but I am stuck on the "Connecting to Fitbit" screen after inputting 4 digits to try and re-register my device (image below). My fitbit will receive bluetooth text updates from my phone, but it won't sync to update the time or accurately track my steps in a day. Is there any way I can fix this so my tracker will sync with my phone again?IMG_5383.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I'm the exact same. So frustrating!!!

Since 21/1/17 my Fitbit doesn't even have the correct time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem since yesterday. Any fix available?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. I have done everything I think of and no solution! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just finished speaking with a customer rep from FITBIT.  The hangup was resolved when I disconnected the bluetooth, instructing my Iphone to 'forget this device'.  I then was able to automatically complete the update and reinstall of the application.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @KF1980, @Prashantahuja@Greasemonkey@dsmacdon and @Jacybiker! I appreciate the troubleshoot that some of you have done. In this case, I would like you to try this syncing procedure in order to get your tracker syncing with your Dashboard again. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me thanks so much

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Bellysane! I'm glad to hear that the troubleshoot provided in this thread helped you. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. Have you checked the Discussions board? You can find get moving, eat well and manage weight tipsRobot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I solved this via a strange procedure. After being stuck in the Connecting to Fitbit screen I removed the Fitbit app and reinstalled it. When I opened the app, my Blaze was already there and everything synchronized correctly. Odd. But it finally worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes