Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Water Resistance

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Time and time again we have asked you people to make the device Water Proof.

Why can't you get it through your thick skulls that there are water sports/activities.

Can I wear my Blaze while swimming?

Fitbit Blaze is rain, sweat, and splash proof. We recommend that you do not swim or shower while wearing Blaze.

Moderator Edit: Edited post title for clarity.

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

Hi! My blaze got "splashed" at the swimming pool lasst week, started vibrating and did not stop before the battery was empty. Now it is dead. No, I wasn't swimming I just got a bit wet sitting next to the pool... I bought it not even a year ago - I don't want to throw it away as it was quite costly (limited edition). What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just lost use of my Fitbit blaze for a day due to sweating when working out to get in shape.  It basically "shocked" me 2 times before it stopped working.  Resistance is a lie! If anyone knows how to prevent this please let me know! I paid too much for this just to trash it. 

Best Answer
You should contact Fitbit customer support and they will probably send you
a replacement watch. This sounds like a malfunction that is not caused by
your error at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze was discontinued around 15 Months ago. Odds of having one still under warranty are getting slim.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have had the device for less than a year you contact FitBit support and they will help you return it to them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes