Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Won’t turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my Blaze for my birthday and was really excited. My boyfriend has one, my mom has one, and a bunch of people at work have one. I was disappointed when after only a month the Blaze did not turn on even after being charged. I tried going on the forum to check if anyone else was having this issue, and it seems it’s having a few of these issues all at once. When I tried to charge it the Blaze over heated and burned my hand. I can’t get it to turn on no matter how many tricks I’ve tried. Any help wouldn’t be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@JessieMesswrote:

When I tried to charge it the Blaze over heated and burned my hand. I can’t get it to turn on no matter how many tricks I’ve tried. Any help wouldn’t be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Because of the bold above. please do not try to charge it anymore and contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @JessieMess and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about what you experienced with your tracker, as recommended, do not charge it again, take it off and take a look at our wear and care article. In the meantime, keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer