Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze and Bluetooth headphones pairing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I probably should have researched this BEFORE I ordered my Blaze
Is it possible to have both headphones and the Blaze paired simultaneously? Or would I have to pair headphones and use Blaze only as input device?
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

@SunsetRunner Yeah, I have my Blaze and blue-tooth headphones paired to my phone at the same time.  No problems.

Fitbit Blaze - iPhone 6S
Avid White Water Rafter/Kayaker, Hiker, and Scuba Diver.
Best Answer
I have two BT speaker systems, and a BT headphone, hasn't had problems controlling music from the Blaze yet.
Best Answer
My Bluetooth headphones and blaze work great at the same time with iPhone 6s. Music controls on blaze control music and volume controls on blaze works to adjust volume as expected.
Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, @Nocturnx@Rich_Laue and @TechJunkie thanks for stopping by. 😉 When I do Zumba I use a Bluetooth speaker and the Blaze, they work great together! Heart my Blaze! 

Happy stepping!  🙂  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

@AngelaFitbit wrote:

Hello @SunsetRunner, @Nocturnx@Rich_Laue and @TechJunkie thanks for stopping by. 😉 When I do Zumba I use a Bluetooth speaker and the Blaze, they work great together! Heart my Blaze! 

Happy stepping!  🙂  

@AngelaMa the Blaze is my first FitBit.  Many of my family members have the Charge or Charge HR.  I would have to agree that I really like my Blaze.  I am confident that FitBit will continue to tweak the firmware to fine tune the sensors and will provide some additional features and clock faces in time.  I was very pleased when I found that my Blaze would control the sound level of the music when wearing my bluetooth earbuds.  

Best Answer

Hello @TechJunkie I'm glad to know you are enjoying the Fitbit Blaze, in my experience is the best Fitbit tracker of all times! 🙂 Also the idea to add more clock faces for the Blaze has already been suggested in the Feature Request board vote and add your comments. 

Thanks for stopping by! 🙂 Smiley Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
Is this still the case when running using iPhone GPS? Will everything still work/should I make sure I get a certain brand for earphones
Best Answer

I have just today joined the Blaze family. Loving it thus far! For me it apperas that blaze has connected via bluetooth to the phone but its unable to let me control music when I have bluetooth headphones/speakers also paired with phone. Any solutions for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't noticed a problem with this yet at least not with my 2 headphones and 2 speakers. 

Not knowing what phone I'll tell you what can be done on Android.. Open the Bluetooth settings - find  the headphones - tap on the info icon to the right. Turn off text input. This will disable the headphones music control. 

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem. Music control works when my Bluetooth headphones are not connected but as soon as they are the Music Control screen can't connect 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this issue as well. Has anyone found a sollution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im not sure what phone or OS you guys have. The Blaze Music nd your Headphones music control connect as input devices to your phone. 

On my Android Marshmellow i simply tell the OS to not attach the headphones controls.

Best Answer
Hi! I have an android device. How do I do that? I noticed when I have my
Jabra Bluetooth headphones on my Blaze won't even connect to do my route
Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for this super helpful reply.  What earbuds did you get and where did you get them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the super helpful reply.  What earbbuds do you use and where did you get them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@audra585 tap on the device under Bluetooth, this switches to enable or disable. 

Best Answer

Hello AngelaMa so I’m just about to get my Fitbit Blaze and I was woundering if I connect my BlueTooth earbuds right to the Blaze and Play my music from there? Thanks 

Sincerley, Fitbit User 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Stewart2005 no headphones will not connect to the Blaze, the Blaze also does not have the ability to store music. 

The Blaze replacement, the Versa and also the Ionic have storage for music and a bluetoothBspeaker/headphones will connect. 

Best Answer

Ok so I can not connect it to my Blaze but I can play/stop the music I’m playing on my IPhone 

Best Answer
0 Votes