Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze and Sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received the update to my Blaze and App. I have had two nights of Sleep stages logged.  Normally I sleep around 4 and a half hours on the sensitive setting, which is typical for me since I'm a horrible sleeper. Under the new sleep stages I have been logged at 8 hour and 17 mins and 7 hours and 6 minutes for the last two nights. Far beyond what I know I'm actually sleeping. Also, there is a sleep insight message that comes up on the app and for last night while the sleep stages shows 7 hours and 6 mins of sleep. the Sleep Insight reports "You missed your sleep goal with only 4 hours and 15 minutes slept"  Confused on this new set up and information provided.    Any help out there? 

Thank You!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Giorghos. If your sleep information is not being accurate, I recommend restarting your Blaze and test it. Also if you can provide me with a screenshot of the information you are seeing would be great.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alejandra,  Thanks you for the response...here are two screen shots from the Dashboard.  I think the sleep stages are being looked at in two ways and reporting both.  When the sleep incorporates the stages it shows you sleep much more then when reported the old way both are from the same day.Fitbit Sleep time 3-29-17.PNGFitbit Sleep time 3-39-17 2nd.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes