Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze bad charger port (no contact)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze for almost 2 years now and have dealt with an issue with charging. What has happened I have always had to wiggle around the charging port to make contact with the little brass diode on the back. Overtime now the charging seat has worn down the actual Blaze diodes. It has worn it down so much that now I can no longer get it to charge. This really sucks because I don't want to buy a new one and I'm out of warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You can buy a new charger in the store its $19.95 if the watch is working fine then just buy the charger

https://www.fitbit.com/store

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @derekdgarcia1 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

It's weird to hear that your cradle is not working properly, could you please provide me with a picture of the damage by following the instructions here? In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the steps provided there.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
The problem is the actual Blaze not the charger the contact points are worn down

Derek Garcia
Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem is the contact points on the blaze are worn down so they do not make contact with the charger cradle!

Best Answer
0 Votes