Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery and heart rate issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently, my Blaze is not holding its charge. Yesterday (Tuesday),  I awoke to a flat battery, so I charged it in the morning before leaving for work - it showed the battery to be at least 75% charged based on the number of bars. By journey to work includes a 20 min cycle that I set the fitbit to record, sync'ed to my phone for GPS etc. This worked fine, but shortly after arriving at work, the battery was flat again - it had barely lasted a few hours. When I got home, I put it on charge for the entire time I was at home until I went to bed. The battery was showing as full. However, I awoke again to a flat battery.

On closer inspection of my dashboard today, I have noticed that the heart rate has not been registered since Monday evening. The settings are set to Auto for HR. Both green lights currently flash intermittently, around a second apart. I've attempted to set to On, which results in both lights flashing rapidly.

I have reset the tracker (two button press) many times and have shut down the tracker also. Are the two issues related - the constant search for the heart rate is causing the battery to run down rapidly for example - or are they two separate issues that have just occurred at the same time? I pre ordered the Blaze in the UK, so have had it for sometime without any issues. Therefore I know the HR (and sleep recording) definitely works and that the battery life for my usage is measured in days not hours!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @PhilAngel! I appreciate the details you've mentioned about the battery issues you're having with your Blaze. Your Fitbit Blaze battery can last up to 5 days and not so many hours as your tracker is lasting. 

Based in the troubleshoot that you've performed, I've shared your post with our Support team. They will continue assisting you on this matter, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Catch you later! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Battery shows dead after 2-3hrs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @cotusausa! I would like you to make sure you've restarted it and make sure you're fully charging it by changing the USB port. 

Also, I've shared your post with our Support team. Keep an eye on your inbox, they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes