Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery and heart rate issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my blaze has stopped tracking heart rate. But if it’s laying on the table it shows a heart rate. I have done the hard resets, I have cleaned it, have done all of the trouble shooting tips. Now it only hold a charge for 3 hours.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

How old is it?

Do a Restart 3 times as sometimes this helps
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Hollileigh1977 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Please take a look at the following links and follow the instructions provide there:

After following these steps, test your tracker and let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Nothing is working. I have tried multiple times on all of the trouble
shooting tips on the forums. Last week it would only hold a charge for 3
hours. Now it will not even turn on after charging fully overnight.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Hollileigh1977. Since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes