Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

6mo old Blaze, now won't hold a charge more than 24 hours. I'm not willing to turn off all communication because the point of this watch was to be able to view texts and updates when I can't touch my phone (medical can't always touch my screen).

My watch charges the same way it did when i bought it. Do I just need to scrap it and switch companies since I see zero help from Fitbit on here and if this is how their products last, I don't really want to spend more money with them... plus it is also having problems and has since I got it with the whole syncing correctly. I have done all the troubleshooting and I'm concerned it is just a crap product and I wasted my money.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Recurve19.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your tracker and thanks for troubleshooting them by yourself. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes