Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery charge only lasting one day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Lately my Blaze battery is only lasting a day before it dies

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

I am having the same issue.  It began a few days ago. 

Best Answer

SAME!   I let it completely go flat for a couple of days to see if that would help and now the **ahem** thing won’t charge pst 15%. 

I get that they don’t make them anymore, but 2018 to 2021 is a bullpoop lifespan 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  Any advice out there?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I turned off my Bluetooth on my iPhone yesterday and my fitbit was at 60% this morning.  For the past week, it had been almost under 20% first thing in the morning.  I don't know if they made a change to the app yesterday or if turning off the blue tooth made the difference. 

Best Answer

This is a common issue with the batery preservation of the watch. Please replace your watch or get it fixed before it completely dies/stops working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KFS62 pretty sure turning off  bluetooth helped some. Logging out of the app would also help preserve the battery if you don't need any of the app functions.

@DylanPritsker sometimes the answer isn't to buy a new Fitbit but to see what can be done to keep the current one working a bit longer!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I agree my Blaze is 3 years old there's no way should have to be replaced. Although they offered me a discount on a new Fitbit I think I might switch to something else

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's no way I should have to buy a new one is Blaze was only 3 years old they offered me a discount on a new one but I think I'm going to switch to something else. This was my second Blaze the first was damaged in a bike wipeout

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue that started recently. Up until now was able to go 4-5 days plus. Now, only a few hours. In addition, the mobile app shows full battery, but the charge icon on the watch is blinking red.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure how old your Blaze is. But there is no fix for mine I ended up buying a versa 3, would have hoped the Blase lasted longer than 3 years

Best Answer
0 Votes

4 years old. I'm thinking of switching to a Garmin golf/smartwatch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m leaning towards the evil fruit. At least the integration will be seamless
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I seriously considered going with something else. But fitbit gave me a 35% discount as a result of me expressing my displeasure, hope I made the right decision been with fitbit for about 7-8 years, started with a charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did switch from Fitbit to Garmin. I play a good amount of golf so the Garmin golf smartwatch is a good choice. The wife and kid still have Fitbits. 

Best Answer
0 Votes