Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery doesn't hold charges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello - 

I never have my phone blue tooth on and manually synch my fitbit when it dies - which, is now daily.

I use almost none of the functionality that would cause the battery to be so terrible. 

What are my options here? 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @mcastro06, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. 

Thank you for sharing all this information about the trouble you've been having with the Blaze not holding a charge for too long. 

The battery can last up to 5 days; because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary. However, before considering other options, please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

In addition, try to perform a restart following the steps listed here, this has been useful for other users experiencing the same inconvenience. 

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

The directions to “In addition, try to perform a restart following the steps listed here”, are wrong. When you click on the “here” it brings you to a page that does not give you the directions to restart the Blaze. Is there something I’m missing or is that page wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Yeklusas, I'm able to open the link to the restart article. What do you see? 

However, you can find the instructions to restart the Blaze here below as well: 

• Find the Back and Select buttons on your Fitbit Blaze (left and bottom right).
  • Press and hold the Back and Select buttons for about 10 seconds, until you see the Fitbit logo appear.
  • Release the buttons.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes