Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining fast

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everybody! I don't usually uses blaze while I work. I put it on the table. After about four hours, the blaze turned to 60% batteries from 100%. Any power-down mode can I use in the blaze?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
905 REPLIES 905
How do you find the guide to changing it? My husband’s very handy so I’m sure he could do it if he knew how...

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Best Answer
Brilliant thank you. My husband is just locating a battery on Amazon hopefully.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. My Blaze is 22 months old and it is running flat every day now.  It is all very well to say switch everything off, but it isn't good enough, as these products should last longer, especially given the purchase price.  Why should I have to stop using features, because the battery life is poor. Mine is still under warranty as it was purchased in the UK.

Best Answer

not helping. lately within the last month my Blaze battery has to be charged every 24 hours. It appears many of us are having the same issues. 

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit - I have done all of these things over 3 weeks ago - I still have the issue of my battery draining in 3 or fewer days.  My Blaze is just over 2 years old, what can be done?  Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine.

I am sorry to hear about the battery issues you are experiencing and would like to know who has contacted our support team?

For the ones that have contacted them, did you receive a solution for this? If you received a 25% discount, you can use that discount with another Fitbit device (except the new units) if you prefer. You can check our comparison page and search for a tracker that meet your needs.

In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at our warranty policy.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Hi! I have not contacted support, but my Blaze is officially DEAD 😞
Thanks,
Niki
Best Answer

I don’t use all day sync. I have no notifications set to come up on my Blaze. I don’t have it linked to my music. I bought it for the heart rate monitor. I like to use quick view. Sometimes the battery lasts 2 days. Sometimes the battery lasts one. Syncing it once a day used to drain about 20% of my battery. But that’s no longer an issue because I can no longer sync to my phone or computer.

Best Answer

I don’t use all day sync. I have no notifications set to come up on my Blaze. I don’t have it linked to my music. I bought it for the heart rate monitor. I like to use quick view. Sometimes the battery lasts 2 days. Sometimes the battery lasts one. Syncing it once a day used to drain about 20% of my battery. But that’s no longer an issue because I can no longer sync to my phone or computer. And now I can not post this message because there was an error

Best Answer
Same here.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine is 18months old.  And I barely get a day out of it. 

Best Answer

Same issue and Fitbit didn’t even try to help. Basically it’s like throwing away a 170.00 watch. And they admitted it was a product failure. Total scam and upset. It’s like oh well we got your money. Buy a new one. 

Best Answer

I made the same experiences. Until now it lasted about 5 - 6 days. But within the last week it must be recharged  about every 24 hours.  I don´t know how to selve this problem. My Blaze is about 1 year old.

Best Answer

My Blaze began exhibiting problems holding it's charge a couple of days ago. I've just ordered a couple of 302030 Lipo batteries off Aliexpress (15NZD inc. postage). Plenty of excellent tutorials on the Interweb with step by step instructions on how to replace. Worst case scenario, it doesn't work but I definitely won't be purchasing a replacement Fitbit product having had issues previously! 

Best Answer
Hello Blue_Meanie!

Thank you very much for your advice. I’ll try to find some of the batteries.

Best rewards
Roedholm
Best Answer
0 Votes
Totally agree, the battery I ordered from eBay will take up to 3 weeks to get here (!) as it’s coming from China but in the meantime I’m using my One. Love the Fitbit app but will really think about getting another as this battery issue seems very common - they really should do something about it with such an expensive item! An 18 months to 2 year life is ridiculous!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hi Roedholm. Have you read the above posts? If you can locate the correct Lipo battery and buy a new one there are lots of guides online as to how to change it - definitely worth a try! Good luck 😉 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner, please post your results with replacing the battery.  I might gave to try that route.

Best Answer

I have read them. And I have ordered a battery. But in China so it last a couple ff weeks before I recieve it. I have looked one of the guidelines on Youtube. It seems rather difficulty.

Best Answer
0 Votes