Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I’ve had my Blaze for about 18 months now, and had no problems. It tracks my steps at work, keeps me motivated to keep active, and tracks my sleeping patterns (turns out, I don’t get enough). However, within the last week, two things have happened.

After having a shower last week in the afternoon (I don’t wear it in the shower because it isn’t waterproof), I noticed one of the green lights on the back wasn’t working anymore. I thought nothing of it at the time, because all of the functions were still working. Then, over the weekend, the battery died (unexpectedly, I might add) during the night - I had charged it to full less than 24 hours earlier. After turning it off and re-syncing the device (per your help section and suggestions), it was fine for a day or so. Now, the battery doesn’t even last (from full to flat) 12 hours.

This is a pretty big inconvenience to me and my lifestyle, as I’m not always home to charge it. At even half the price of what I paid for it, it’s STILL the most expensive watch I’ve ever owned - and now, it’s basically a shiny black accessory that does nothing. Short of getting a new device, what should I do?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Azrael81, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems with the battery on your Blaze draining faster than it should Thanks a lot for all the details and your efforts in getting it to work. I'd like to help you out.

I've escalated your case to our Support Team for them to help you out with this. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need more help, feel free to let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes