Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze battery will not hold a charge longer than 36 hours. I’ve had my Blaze for 2 years and this just started. Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it would be appreciated. 

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

My Blaze will be 2 years old on Aug 2nd and has worked perfectly well until now. Not only will the charge not hold for 4 to 5 days as it once did but it will expire after only 5 to 6 hours of use. Do these things just die or can they be repaired.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m having the same issues and have the same questions.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I phoned Fitbit and was offered a discount to purchase another Blaze as this one is “dying”. 

25% good for 30 days is generous of Fitbit ‘cause my warranty has expired. Not sure I’ll take advantage of their offer as I also had an HR “die” on me after only 7 months. 

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too.  Only I've only had my fitbit Blaze since December, 6months.  It is only lasting max 2 days.  Charged it yesterday, put it on a 10pm and it is already on less than half battery.  What is the solution people?  Still under warranty, so I guess I could take back to the store...Don't want another one if it is gonna to this again.

PS.  I'm in NZ and our Consumer Guarantee laws mean we go back to the place of purchase, not the FitBit company itself

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve charged my

battery just yesterday and now it’s empty and now I’m looking at

my blaze it’s fully charged again but my

iphone is not picking it up as battery full.  It’s sayong that my battery is empty.  Why is that? Is there some way of fixing this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is 18 months old and has also just started with this problem! Charged at 6am this morning and needed recharging by 10.30am! I have emailed Fitbit support but haven’t had a reply yet. Is this a common fault? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is 18 months old and has also just started with this problem! Charged at 6am this morning and needed recharging by 10.30am! I have emailed Fitbit support but haven’t had a reply yet. Is this a common fault? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too, about 18 months old and just recently in the last 3 weeks or so it's battery life has decreased markedly. Was toying with the idea of a Versa prior to this but if this is going to be what I can expect from Fitbit products, is an 18-month shelf life, ilI' consider other options. I've really liked my Fitbit & it's ecosystem. Hoping this is just software related & will be resolved with an update soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze is about 6 months old - daily use - but I am very cautious not to get it wet or harm it in any way.  Now it holds a charge about 6 hours - from full charge to fully drained.  

I am so disappointed and annoyed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is now only lasting around 3 hours until it’s on the red warning light and is draining totally! This is so very disappointing as I go to classes/run daily... I felt really let down as I also looked at other devices and if I’d have known the shelf life was this short I wouldn’t have gone for the Blaze. Surely this is some kind of design fault/flaw?!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree...very disappointing. I have decided that rather than getting a new Blaze and having the same risk
(that it will expire in less than 2 years) I will do what I had done before purchasing it. That is, I will run ,
walk, jog all by myself without the aid of such suspect technology.
Good luck to you. Remember.... you can still keep fit without a Fit Bit.
Best Answer
Greetings Dodi - Thank you for your kind reply. I am leaving the fitbit
world and just out there walking/jogging and exercising on my own
reconnaissance! I don't know how or why - but your reply helped me decide
that. so - a big thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes