Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the last 2 weeks my Blaze battery life has decreased from days, to 4-5 hours to approx 2 hours, have read all, the posts and cleaned the contacts, and 're started numerous times. Only ever charged it when it said the battery was low, and always got the notification to say it was fully charged. I've had it 2 years this Saturday, and currently training for a half marathon so need it more than ever. Any advice gratefully received.  Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Best of luck - read the other threads where people are having zero luck with their Blaze battery life, even after a few months.  Best case is you'll get a coupon for another (older) device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @annambrown and @shawnwilfong thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same issues and cleaned and restarted with no luck.   I'm lucky to get 8hrs out of a full charge!!!  What do we do now? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there, my query has now been logged with Fitbit support and someone should be coming back to me. If you add the query like I did on the community page, Fitbit should look into it for you. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes