Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery drains quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has always lasted all day no issue.  But 2 days ago it started discharging quickly.  I always charge in morning while getting ready for working am good until next morning.  But now it’s almost dead before I get home from work. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community, @RJD56.

Thanks for the details about the battery life. I recommend you to try the tips from this help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? to improve your Blaze's battery life.

Hope this helps.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Swithing off and the restarting the blaze usually cures this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done that including on pairing from my phone resetting and repairing back continues to die after 6-7 hours of use.  Unit is barely 2 years old.  The only feature I have on is my Heart rate and morning alarm.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @RJD56.

Thanks for the update. Since the battery is still draining its charge quickly, please contact our Support team by chat or calling them so they can check with their tool your Blaze's battery status and look for a solution.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes