Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery dying in a day after recent update.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did an update a few days ago and now my Blaze will lose its charge in a day. I was able to go about a week without having to charge it and now I have to charge it everyday. I fully charged it last night and it is noon and already half gone. What is causing the drain and can I fix it?

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

I did this,  but replied below. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @hollysho. Thanks for getting back and also thanks for trying my suggestions! 🙂

I have gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take a closer look and they will be happy to review your case and get you back on track with the available options. Keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions! 🙂

Anything else you might need help with, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I recently got the Samsung Galaxy S8 too and my battery has been dying within a day also. 😞 The battery life would last at least 5 days when I had an iphone.
Best Answer
They even sent me a new one and it had the exact same problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on number 3 and still having issues. 

@hollysho wrote:
They even sent me a new one and it had the exact same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same with me I am currently on replacement 3 and still not working as was.  I am hoping the latest update was going to address these issues but no nothing.

@Ck10 wrote:
I recently got the Samsung Galaxy S8 too and my battery has been dying within a day also. 😞 The battery life would last at least 5 days when I had an iphone.

Best Answer
0 Votes