Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery is at half life

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my blaze last night. I fully charged it and now at 930am the battery is at half life. I thought it's suppose to last multiple days? I turned off the quick view and heart rate monitor is on auto. Does the batteries on the blaze only last one day?? Need the communities help. Thank you

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34
I got my blaze about 4 weeks ago. Last week I took it off when traveling to the beach. Came home and it was dead (as expected) so charged it. Within 1 1/2 dats it was showing low battery. Charged to full today and within an hour in was dead. Before my vacations he battery lasted a good 5 days. So I am interested in what happened in your case. Was there a fix or did you have to get a new one?
Best Answer

Same here ...so frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine last only one day also grrr they said 4 to 5 day but it does not

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just started having a similar issue. Was fine up until a few days ago, now it seems to deplete pretty quickly, within a couple of days.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing.  Just started this week.  I called customer support and they said to turn everything off.  Sync, notifications, alarms (which I didnt have on) charge the thing, and they are going to be watching it for a few days.  Stalking me.  It has been shutting off completely after ~  two days.  When I plugged it in to recharge, I got the email that said my battery was low!!  So, yes, a complete shut down!  No notice.  I relate that to a computer error, or crash.  Something is wrong.  I was an "early adopter" and pre ordered.  Could be a bad idea.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I pre ordered as well and finally just received my replacement as I would go from more than half battery to power off in like 5 min. My battery was so variable and yes they tracked it. Hope you get your replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up with a replacement. So far so good but I am monitoring it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

How long did you have to wait to get your replacement?  I am having trouble with blood pressure and heart rate.  Trying to work up to long extensive hikes after breast cancer and I REALLY need this for my health.  I cannot afford to be on my uphill climbs and have the thing quit.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
They took very good care of me. Once the return was in the mail (my return) they got the replacement to me the next week. I was able to track via the app they have.

Beth Schwartz | Director, Product Management
Stericycle Communication Solutions
O: 800-417-9486 x511 | C: 817-470-8881 | beth.schwartz@stericycle.com
www.StericycleCommunications.com
[SRCL Communication Solutions_sm]

-----------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Email is confidential and may be privileged. This Email is intended solely for the named recipient or recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this Email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us by replying with the subject line marked "Wrong Address" and then deleting this Email and any attachments. Stericycle, Inc. uses regularly updated anti-virus software in an attempt to reduce the possibility of transmitting computer viruses. We do not guarantee, however, that any attachments to this Email are virus-free.

Nota de confidencialidad: La información que presenta este correo es confidencial, y puede ser de uso privilegiado. Este correo intenta ser enviado solo al destinatario, o a los destinatarios. Si usted no es el destinatario, no podrá usar, desglosar, copiar, o distribuir la información de este correo ya que está prohibido. Si usted no es el correcto destinatario, por favor infórmenos reenviándonos el mismo con el asunto ¨Dirección Incorrecta¨, y luego borre el correo y los adjuntos. Stericycle, Inc. usa regularmente actualizaciones de software anti-virus para así reducir posibles virus. De todas maneras, no garantizamos que los adjuntos estén libres de virus.
Best Answer
0 Votes

She said nothing about my ability to track the app that they have.  Any information you can give me about that?  

Also, I was a bit miffed that they made me turn off the applications that I use daily.  She stated these could be draining the battery.  If they are, then the product is not working as it should.    She was a bit difficult to understand over the phone (a strong accent).  I should be able to use all that the unit was designed for... otherwise I will look elsewhere. I get the impression that I am troubleshooting a unit for them after purchasing it just 3 months ago. Did you have to go through this trouble shooting process?  

My daughter is on her 4th or 5th Fitbit with a few replacements, no questions asked.  The reason why I did not worry about being an early adopter. 

Thank you for your prompt reply.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree I was a bit miffed they wanted me to turn off what I wanted to use and I essentially said the same thing I want it to work for what I need/want and if you can't provide that then I will search elsewhere. A week later I had my replacement and it has been great. Sorry to hear about your circumstances and I hope you recover quickly

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I. Have the same issue with my Surge. They did take care of me for a while now even though it's the same issue. And has been with every replacement one. All I get is I'm sorry we can give you a discount good for 30 days on something else. I'm very disappointed in fit bit. Should have bought the fruit watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I received my new blaze battery and haven't had a single problem. Sorry to hear you are still having problems:(

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a blaze...I charged my battery this morning put it on because it was a full battery. I just got a notification that battery life is full. Not sure why the late notifications?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same! Did you end up fixing it?

Best Answer
0 Votes