Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery life problem if charged when red charge light flashes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze only holds a charge for the normal timescale I.e for about 3-4 days, if I let it go completely dead. If I charge it when the "red flashing battery indicator" shows it charges and the battery goes flat within less than 24 hours? Any ideas or suggestions on what the problem might be? 

This is has not happened before about a month ago and I have had the Blaze for approx 10 months. 

Thanks for any advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My only helpful tip would be that letting a lithium battery get much below 30% is not good. Letting it go dead is even worse, in that it starts to destroy itself internally.  Usually when the indicator is flashing something is wrong and a restart of the tracker should be done. If the tracker completely dies it might not have started up correctly, and a restart should be done. Http://help.fitbit.com/?q=restart 

Personally i would charge it durring the time in the shower.

Best Answer

Hi Rich,

thanks for there reply. Not sure why the red battery indicator flashing would indicate a 'problem' other than the battery needs charging? It's the fact that when I charge it at this point the charge only last between 12-18 hours whereas if I let the Blaze go off after the battery dies it charges and holds its charge for the normal length of time I.e between 3-4 days? 

Im sure it's a problem with the Blaze but not sure what?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wll contact.fitbit.com have them look at your trackers back end, they can see if their is a problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes