Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery life?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Blaze fitbit is new and since charging it fully, it doesn't hold the battery for no more than two days. Is there anything that I need to do to have it hold up to the 5 days stated?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Bybe and @zeromarcez welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 @Bybe The battery of the Blaze can last up to 5 days, click here to read some tips to maximize the battery life of your tracker. If after this your battery is not lasting as expected please contact customer support they will be happy to assist you. 🙂 @zeromarcez keep me posted! 🙂  @SunsetRunner thanks for your cooperation. 

Catch you later! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

I had mine for 10 more days, and just charged twice. Each lasted about 5 days. I don't have anything specifically turned off for the battery-saving sake. So, "Quick View", All-day sync" and "Heart Rate" are all on.

If I were in your shoes, I just go get it replaced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was holding a charge for nearly a week without needing recharged but today after a 14 mile hike it decided to die at 9.3miles. My only guess is that even though I charged it the night before my sweat and sunscreen combo messed with the battery connection on the bottom of the watchface. The quick view may have also been going off and caused it to drain faster as well and will be turning it off next time I go for a long hike to have a better idea. The other thing that may have been happening is it was trying to connect to my phone to activate gps which I honestly don't know if my bluetooth was on since I had no signal really anyways. If I find out more then I'll post a new reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I'll contact the company.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bybe and @zeromarcez welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 @Bybe The battery of the Blaze can last up to 5 days, click here to read some tips to maximize the battery life of your tracker. If after this your battery is not lasting as expected please contact customer support they will be happy to assist you. 🙂 @zeromarcez keep me posted! 🙂  @SunsetRunner thanks for your cooperation. 

Catch you later! 🙂 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

Thank you all for the support. Finally contacted support and the problem was detected via person I had a chat with that day. Now, I'm good and have a working fitbit blaze.

Also, helpful to know that the are a few tips to maximize the usage of our fitbit.

Thanks for the support.

Best Answer

I litereally just got mine about 2 days ago and although I love it mine also seems to be flaky on battery life. I charged it fully this morning and already it's at half life acording to the app and on the watch. I thought it was supposed to last up to 5 days? I had a flex before this and that thing rarely had to be charged, of course I know it doesn't have the features this does. 

Should I contact support for a replacement? Kinda sucks considering I was gonna buy an apple watch instead and opted with this instead. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision 😞

Liz
Best Answer
I've owned mine for 2 1/2 weeks and I've only charged it twice. My charge lasts for 10 days. I have turned off, notifications, quick view Bluetooth classic off....I believe this has contributed to the long battery life.
Best Answer
Is the charge similar to the blaze?
Liz
Best Answer
I have the blaze
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh ok. It looked like you wrote your charge as in that's what you owned. Didn't realize you meant the charge as in battery life. Haha!
Liz
Best Answer
0 Votes
😂 I'm sorry .... I should of clarified that. Try turning all those feat off if you don't necessarily need them and see if it helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bybe, I'm glad to know after reaching out to support you have a working Blaze . 🙂 @lizzy0124 the battery of the Blaze will depend on your interaction with the tracker, if you already reviewed the tips to maximize the battery life of your Blaze and your tracker's battery is not lasting as expected please contact customer support, they can take a look at your tracker's back-end information and provide you with a personalized troubleshoot.  @buttabeen thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

I'll be around if you have any questions. Woman Wink

Best Answer

Yup I did all that and already having to charge it again because it's already almost dead. I'm going to charge it again and give it a week but to be honest. I'm ready to send it back and spend the extra money on an apple watch. Which kind of sucks because I've already purchased several accessories and bands for it. Guess I'll be returning those too 😞

Liz
Best Answer

Another thing I noticed tonight while working out... while on the treadmill as soon as I started sweating (which is what should happen with you exercise) it basically stopped working. I literally had to stop, take off the watch and dry myself AND the tracker. What's the point of using this to track your exercise if it stops workign as soon as you break a sweat? Doesn't that kind of defy the purpose?

Liz
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lizzy0124 thanks for your reply, your Blaze shoudn't stop working when you start sweating. Just a question to better understand your issue, when you mentioned your tracker stops working when you break a sweat, do  you mean the heart rate readings, the step count, the display? Also I would suggest to contact customer support, they can review your tracker's back-end information and provide you a personalized troubleshoot. 

Let me know how it goes! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I ordered mine by Amazon. Recieved it Monday, April 11th and fully charged it the first day. The charge did not last 5 days, more like 3 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The whole display just stopped registering anything. Heart rate, steps, etc.

Sent from my iPhone
Liz
Best Answer
0 Votes
@AngelaMa
The whole display just stopped registering anything. Heart rate, steps, etc.
Liz
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Rose724 the battery life of your Blaze depends on your interaction with the tracker, I would recommend to review the tips to maximize the battery life of your Blaze and let me know how it goes! @lizzy0124 if you haven't already I would recommend to contact customer support, you can reach them via chat, email or phone, they will be happy to help. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes