Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery life?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Blaze fitbit is new and since charging it fully, it doesn't hold the battery for no more than two days. Is there anything that I need to do to have it hold up to the 5 days stated?

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

I just bought myself an Apple Watch! It works great and WAY more features than my past  FitBits! I will never purchase a FitBit again. Horrible products and horrible support. My prediction is that unless FitBit addresses their product issues, FitBit will continue to fail as a company and will lose their relevance in the health and fitness world! Take a look at their stock...near an all-time low.  And others are wondering if it’s time to give up on FitBit:

Is it Finally Time to Give Up on Fitbit?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/finally-time-fitbit-233300546.html

Best Answer
I am at that point as well.

Eva Rose
Best Answer

After having 4 of them die on me I just went that route myself. Apple Watch is a much better product. 

Liz
Best Answer

5 days is the battery life

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to chime in and agree with the others who are experiencing poor battery life on the Blaze. I have been a loyal Fitbit user since at least 2010, but I'm losing patience with my Blaze. I've had it for at least two years and within the past several months, my battery has had to be charged every other day. I charged it on 7/11, in the evening, but as of today, 7/13, my battery was at a critical level by the time I got home from work at 4:30. I use the all-day sync and heart rate monitor. I keep the display "off" and it's dim when I tap the face to check time or steps.

I've read the suggestions to improve battery life such as disabling the all-day sync, etc. but it truly defeats the purpose I bought the Blaze for, which is the heart rate monitor as well as a step tracker. 

Do or do not. There is no try.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I solved the problem, my blaze used to last 5 days without question, I changed the theme from the blue background screen to one of the others, my battery life went to less than a day, switched back to the blue style background and battery life back to 5 days, no other changes i.e. Heart rate monitor, I believe that there is a flaw in the software

Best Answer
0 Votes