Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery not lasting and display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my blaze since April of 2017 and over the past two months it has had a mine of it's own.  It started after a bike ride that was on a warm day and my arms were pretty sweaty.  This device after I arrived home went to the fitbit logo and stayed there until I put it on the charger.  After that, the battery hasn't lasted very long, most of the time, and parts of the touch screen no longer work and now the top right button no longer works.  After another bike ride I have to put it on the charger and exit the workout that way.  The heart rate monitor went out on Friday so it didn't record any of that information.  What updates or solutions do I have to help this device to work properly.  It has never been wet, outside of sweat, and it has been protected with a screen cover and a more protective band.  I have researched how to restart it, cleaned it, and talk with a customer service chat that tried to help and ended up giving me 25% of another device.  With the price of this device I expected it to last longer than 15 months!! I understand there is a 12 month warranty but if this device isn't holding up to normal usage.  Fitbit should stand by it products longer that 12 months if it's a software or quality issue with the device.  I had to charge it all night and by 1pm today it already has a low battery!!  Very unhappy with the longevity of this device 😞

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @dbliv. Good to see you in the Community Forums and I'm sorry about your Fitbit Blaze battery not lasting and for it no longer working properly in general 😕

Thanks a lot for what you tried to get it to work and I'm sorry that our Support Team was not able to get your tracker replaced. In situations when you're already out of warranty, the only they will be able to offer is a discount on the purchase of a new device 😕

If you need any other thing, please, let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes