Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery now only lasts 6-8 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze was working fine for the longest time - battery lasting anywhere from 4-5 days without issue.  In the last week I'm lucky to get 6-8 hours out of it.  Charged before bed, when complete put it on, needed charging when I woke, charged again, back on the wrist and it's back to low with an alert to charge 6.5 hours later.  Not sure why, did a shutdown and power on again, but it doesn't seem to be affecting anything - not using a wall charger (but have in the past with no issues on any of my other FitBits) - did read it should take 2 hours to charge - I've found that the charge full alert is coming on now after about 60-80 minutes.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Mine too. It's 2.5 years old (almost) and battery now only lasts about 8 hours. Only started happening in the last few weeks.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. This just started yesterday for me.  It happened so suddenly, I feel certain there is a technical issue. 

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue. Just started a week or two ago and it won't stay charged for more than 8 hours. Mine is about 2.5 years old. I just checked and it isn't running the latest firmware. But it doesn't have the option to update it anywhere in the app, phone, or online portal. I looked through all of Fitbit's tutorials but they all point to an Update Button that I don't have. Is it possible that ours are no longer supported?

Best Answer

I am also having this issue as well. I've only had mine since this past Christmas

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Did you ever get a fix for this?

I have the same issue

Lee

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  Worked fine for the last 18 months, then suddenly 2 days ago it started doing the same thing.  I phoned customer service and I really don’t think they were all that helpful.  I have a case number and was told to charge it fully (which I’ve had to do 4 times within 24 hours), then sync it to the app 3 or 4 times.  Like I haven’t tried all that?  I think they are just putting me off till they figure out what’s going on.

I spoke to someone in the store where I bought it and he said it’s definitely a battery issue and to give them a few days to come up with a fix before I throw in the towel and get a Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Cheers for that, customer services just got back to me so let's see how I
get on
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit had me perform a battery test. Charge it completely and turn off all battery draining features. They determined that the battery isn't staying charged like it should. Since it is out of warranty Fitbit offered me a discount on a new watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes