Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My first Fitbit Blaze tracker died just shortly after 1 year.  I had to haggle with the Fitbit customer service and all they could offer me was a 25% discount.  At this point I was not interested in purchasing another Fitbit, considering mine died only after a year. The customer sales rep was nice enough to then replace my Fitbit completely to keep me as a Fitbit user. However, yet again the battery has died within four months and this time around all Fitbit can do is offer a 50% discount. Why would I purchase a device (even if it's 50% off) that has now failed me twice? I rather take that money and put it towards a more reliable watch.  Very disappointed with Fitbit.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

How are you charging it?

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Fitbit-charge-battery-problems/m-p/1323307#M53291

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I have experienced the same issue obviously a defect!!  I cant see myself buying a product that will die after a year or less!

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Stall357@jlogen and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about the battery issues you experienced with your trackers. But, it is great to hear that our support team offered a discount. If you are interested in using it, I recommend taking a look at this page, where you will be able to compare the trackers in which you can use this. Maybe there is one that meet your needs.

See you around. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello jogger, 

i just had my fitbit die on me, too. I am very disappointed with this piece of bit not fit. I did not know you have to replace the whole thing if battery dies. They gave me 25% too. Can’t afford to even buy a new one 

Best Answer

Hi @Maganda

I just replied to your thread here - click to go there

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

I really don't understand why they said that it is great that they offer a discount and they know that the device is defective. They already know that the product is defective and they are still selling it.

Best Answer
0 Votes