Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery where can I buy another battery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I buy a new battery?

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

IMG-20201005-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20201005-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20201005-WA0012.jpg

@MarkMM its obvious the link will expire after 2 years of purchase!

Are you asking with any intention of assistance or sorting out the matter? Or is this just for the sake of it with a proof that Fitbit has a worst customer satisfaction and service??

PFA the order confirmations and also a confirmation email from the seller which specified that they were selling the original Fitbit blaze in Nov 2018! 

Please share your views on this. 

Do let me know if you need any more information!

Best Answer
0 Votes

At this point, how about lets see what Alejandra says. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes @MarkMM I will see if @SunsetRunner help me reinstate faith in fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. You buy a watch and throw it to garbage in 2 years. It is unbelievable but true. So eco friendly company. I never buy again any Fitbit product 

Best Answer

Yes you can buy new batterys 167mah i bought one and now fitted working ok and I will never buy another fitbit i have had 4 in 7 years 

Best Answer

Where to buy battery,  can you provide link. I want to keep my watch running as it was gift to me.

Best Answer

@AbdulPathan I bought mine from Amazon for $6, it arrived a couple of days ago and I'll probably install it this evening. I just checked and they're now $10.95 as prices fluctuate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Inci it seems I can't open any threads in these forums without someone threatening fellow Fitbit users about their stance to never purchase a Fitbit. Instead, why not simply ask for help with your tracker?

Lithium-Ion batteries are rated for 2 years. In anything.

Sometimes LiPos last longer; exception, not the norm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@icepower please share your photos and walkthrough to help other users. I just bought mine, and figured, if someone has installed, I'll review their photos first, and if nobody has, that I'd take photos when I perform mine. So far, looks rather straightforward. This may be the easiest Fitbit to fix! 😁 

Best Answer

what do you mean I cannot buy a new battery for my Blaze. Wendy that sounds crazy don't you think?

Best Answer
0 Votes