Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery where can I buy another battery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I buy a new battery?

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

I'm sorry your original died

You can not buy a battery. I would  take it back and Exchange it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Great to see you around @JanisAnne and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

If you are having issues with your Blaze battery, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there, since as mentioned there isn't an option to change the Blaze battery. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My Blaze holds a charge for 2 hour or less. Can the battery be replaced?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @No7, welcome to the Community.

What troubleshoot have you tried so far regarding the battery issue you are having? Have you checked my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at it and follow the instructions provided.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same problem. Clean the charging points and charge for another 2 hours. It showed but battery drained within 5 hours.

this started 2 days back. It keep reducing the battery life. Earlier 2 days than 1 day and suddenly hours now. All within a week.

kindly suggest what can be done now.

Best Answer

I’ve had this  for 14 months and never had a single problem with it until Monday.  Charged it Sunday night ready for the week, got to work Monday morning and by 10.30 the battery was empty! Charged it again last night, charge lasted 2 hrs as the time said just gone Midnight when I got up at 5am!

ive cleaned the charging port and the connections and still no help.  Any ideas, as of course it’s just gone past the 12 months guarantee to take it back to the shop and get a replacement!

im so annoyed as it cost $300!!

Exactly the same symptoms have occured with my item. I have read all of the threads and actioned the recommendations but to no avail. It charges over night buT does not hold the charge for more than 2 hrs. It is so annoying that something so expensive, 14 months old can have such a short life span. If I had of known I would not have purchased one. 

Please advise. 

Moderator edit: Merged posts

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Ashwaniji and @Debs1066.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourselves. I would like to know if you have contacted our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Best Answer

I have had my blaze for 1 1/2 years and just recently I have had these same issues.   I’ve contacted the support team and I’ve tried all so called solutions. The Fitbit support told me I am out of my warrenty and could do nothing for me but gave me a small discount so I can buy a new product!?!?   How about you fix the issues with your products. 👎🏻

Best Answer

Hi,

i called thw the support team and all they could say was to have a small discount and buy a new product. I am not wishing to buy a product that due in a year and a half.

I was a loyal Fitbit user and now I am not going to be anymore. Very bad customer service.

Best Answer
Well I have to hear what they have to say, how much did they offer you. Currently the Blaze can be bought for $196 AUS still a lot of money for potentially only another 12 months! So disappointed!!
Best Answer

You cannot buy a new battery for this watch. 

Best Answer

Mine did the same thing!  Ridiculous!!  They cost WAY too much to last just over a year!  I feel like they should allow you to put in a new battery.  These things should last much longer!  They NEVER really run good sales on them either!  I've had 4 different kinds of Fitbit trackers.  I feel like they should at least offer coupons to people who have been loyal customers.  Come one Fitbit!!  Show some customer appreciation!  If we're buying a new Fitbit to replace an old one, there should be some kind of perks!

Best Answer

I just had same issues. I have 4 in the fsmfam. We have had issues with all four. Just got off phone with customer service and same bad service. 25 percent. Please. Sad just sad. They are 14 months old .

Best Answer

I have the same problem with my fitbit blaze, what should I do, where in Denmark can I have my battery replaced, it does not matter that so many people have this problem and you do not want to do anything.

I hope to hear from you.
I have the same problem with my fitbit blaze, what should I do, where in Denmark can I have my battery replaced, it does not matter that so many people have this problem and you do not want to do anything.

I hope to hear from you.

Best Answer

I have been very lucky, about two weeks after contacting Fitbit they got back to me and informed me that I could either have a 50% discount on a brand new Fitbit ( different model) or they would replace the centre piece of my original Fitbit ( not the bracelet).   I received a new watch piece about 2 weeks later.

The one they replaced was my third Fitbit as I had been upgrading as the years went by however I don’t think I will buy another one once this one has stopped working as they are not lasting long enough for the money you have to spend on them.  Such a shame as I really do love my Blaze ❤️

Best Answer
Did you just contact customer service?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I did.

Sent from Debs iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I called customer service. My Fitbit is behaving weirdly. Battery now working a little but heart rate reporting is an issue.

Not showing any heart value.

Best Answer

How long did you have your Fitbit Blaze? I have had my for 2 yrs and it will not keep a charge at all. I have contacted customer and all they could give me was a 25% coupon to get a new one. All I want them to do is either replace. My husband paid over $200 for it for me 2 yrs ago for Mother’s day.

Best Answer