Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery where can I buy another battery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I buy a new battery?

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69
The 25% off is all they will offer you. Scam
Best Answer
I didn't even have it for 2 years. Close, but not quite. I bought a
Versa. If this one doesn't last any longer, it'll be my last Fitbit.
Best Answer

Hi there @photofreak, good to see you in the Forums! 

As others have said, our team will offer a discount in most of the cases where you're already out of warranty but would like to purchase a new tracker. I'm happy to hear that you just got the Versa and I really hope you have no problems with it! If you need any help, be sure to let me know!

@Deedecase, I'm sorry you were having the same problem. Now, when it comes to being out of warranty, this is the most that our team will be able to offer unlike other brands that don't really do this when their users' warranty has expired.

@feihdk, I'm sorry about this but I've  gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and help you out with this. Keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions!

@Debs1066, I'm glad to hear that you were able to get your Blaze replaced! Hope you don't have any problem with this one but let me know if you ever need any help!

@Ashwaniji, good to see you in the Forums! 🙂 I'm sorry you're having problems with your heart rate monitor not working as it should 😕

Have you tried to restart your tracker and see if that makes any difference? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. Let me know if that helps. Also, about the battery, are you still having problems with it? How long is the battery lasting for you?

@sjeffrey, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your tracker too 😕 If it's more than 2 years old, I'm not sure that there's any other option available besides the discount 😕

If you'd like to take advantage of it, let me know and I' can sure help you with the process!

If any of you guys ever need more assistance, let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
I wish I would have known that you would give some kind of discount for my
Versa. Can anything still be offered?
Best Answer

I had the same problem after 14 months, and they offered me a 25% discount for a new one. I decided to buy to the competition, they are better products with better guarantee, the competition knows Fitbit was unique for a good while and that is why they sold garbage for years, but now they are loosing customers for these issue, so the competition are offering better products, better quality, and better guarantee. Just search for fitness tracker and you will be surprised.

Best Answer

Mine must have set a Fitbit record. Stopped charging at all after 2 yrs., 2 mos and all fitbit did was give me 25% off on a new on. I'm told, 2 years, like an iPhone,  it about the obselessence window of design. They expect you to buy another one every 2 years. And don't bother trying to fix it or put in a new battery. The std 167mah battery could have been a 200mah and the tracker would work better, longer but at lower profit for Fitbit...

Best Answer
What did you find that lasts 30 days?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @photofreak. When it comes to the discount, it currently doesn't apply to the Versa. It applies only to the purchase of any other tracker.

@ripit @LuisB., thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I totally understand your position and value your input in this. If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the thing people. The Blaze has been discontinued by Fitbit. When you call in with your charging problem or anything else related to The Blaze, they offer a 25% discount on the discontinued Blaze units that they have received back from various retail locations. They don't tell you it's been discontinued. You are much better off taking their 40% discount they offer on this still in production, " Iconic".  The net cost for the replacement is the same and at least you are upgraded to a product they still offer for sale.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What did you get?  My Blaze doesn't hold a charge either and all customer support offered me was the discount.  I think I'm ready to make a switch.  Looking for suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took the Fitbit "Iconic" @ 40% off....that's pretty much the same price as they offer the now discontinued Blaze.

Best Answer

Weloop Hey 3S ... Amazon

Best Answer
Thanks!! I'll check it out!
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s almost like they last just right after the warranty is out. I have had two blaze watches, first one was warrantied, second one they said they take the original purchase date of the first one, and that too had a crappy battery life. I almost ready to swap to an Apple Watch, sad thing is we were looking at getting these for work... 

Best Answer
I just moved up to The Ionic.  Several days battery life so far. Better communication with the phone for notification and sync. They gave me 40% off.... so I paid $50 more for a better tracker...

Regards,
SkipSmartphone Message
Best Answer

I have had two surges, and now two blazes, all battery life started sucking less than a year. I think I am done after this blaze completely dies. 

Best Answer
I would be. They're way overpriced for what you get. I have a Versa. Not
real thrilled with it. The button pushes are awful. You push, it does
nothing. Then you push again and it does what you want. Don't get the
phone notifications until after I hear my phone.
Best Answer

Battery goes from "fully charged" to completely discharged in 4 hours.

Best Answer

I also was told I needed a new battery so can I not buy a new battery?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer