Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery where can I buy another battery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I buy a new battery?

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

@Debs1066 wrote:

I have been very lucky, about two weeks after contacting Fitbit they got back to me and informed me that I could either have a 50% discount on a brand new Fitbit ( different model) or they would replace the centre piece of my original Fitbit ( not the bracelet).   I received a new watch piece about 2 weeks later.

The one they replaced was my third Fitbit as I had been upgrading as the years went by however I don’t think I will buy another one once this one has stopped working as they are not lasting long enough for the money you have to spend on them.  Such a shame as I really do love my Blaze ❤️

They did that for me too and then it failed in under 90 days and they refused to do anything further. I have no confidence in a company that designs their products to fail.

Best Answer

@Brujisimo wrote:

iFixit sells a replacement battery with instructions

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/Parts/Fitbit-Blaze-Replacement-Battery/IF384-000-1?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqr...

I wouldn’t bother. Why put money into a device that Fitbit won’t even support out of warranty? Find a company that will support their devices and not treat them as disposable at prices of a device that should last.

Best Answer

Same here. Except this is the second device from Fitbit I've owned that has broken just outside warrenty. Clearly Fitbit build quality is very poor and the idea is to just make it past the point where customers can't return the product. Honestly, I gave Fitbit the benefit of the doubt the first time and repruchased, but how does the saying go?

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

Certainly will never buy another devixe from this company. Browsing alternative, better quality fitness trackers.

Best Answer
Well after three devices I have decided not to get another Fitbit product and have gone with the Apple Watch hopefully I will have this a lot longer.

Debs iPhone
Best Answer
I went with a Garmin!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4
Best Answer

My blaze battery is weak and it runs only few mUnited

Best Answer

My blaze battery is weak and it runs only few minutes

Where to contract 

Presently I am in India

Best Answer

My Blaze no longer lasts a day. I do not use it for notifications or music. Turning off the quick view means losing a key feature that use it for and if that is too much for it to handle I will just go back to a regular watch. This is the second time I have ran into battery issues with fitbit products. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a update that limits old devices to force us to buy the new version.

I have bands for the blaze that will not work with any other fitbit and I really like the bands I have. I can't even find a place to buy the blaze at anymore. I am going to have to advise people to look at different options because of this problem. I have a wrist watch for 15 years that recharges with solar light and it functions perfectly on the original battery.

I don't understand why fitbit can't make a watch with replaceable battery. It is clearly planned obsolescence. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit should search it's aternste for battery replacement

Also facing like problem since two months

Best Answer
0 Votes

Presently I am In India

How u exchange my battery

Let me know

Best Answer

Same here.  1.5 years and the battery holds less than 1/2. Day charge.     

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to ifixit.com.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have ordered a replacement battery from Aliexpress. I will update once I test the battery after receiving it.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32964778107.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.8e844c4d2symiz

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Alejandra, fitbit selling blaze for such a higher price in India, 22K bucks is huge amount. may be monthly salary for some people in India. and I am facing issue here is my fitbit battery is dead and my device is out of warranty. Now as per my research on your blogs and warranty documents now my device becomes piece of **ahem** as it will not work due to your lack of support. I have lost 22K for your non performing product. If you can not support to your customer for your products then may be your company shouldn't be selling products for such a high price. I am going to write a blog and youtube video to criticize your Blaze for my bad experience. feel free to contact me on my mail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AbdulPathan Fitbit stopped selling the Blaze over 2.5 years ago. Can you post a link to where the Blaze sells for 22k?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarkMM Give me your official mail ID, I can send you details of my purchase.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nowhere,  these people don't support after one year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarkMM Did you see my mail? Can you see link below? What do you say? Let me know what do you think...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AbdulPathan Not sure what you want me to see? That's a link to the no longer available Blaze on Amazon with no price history. Fitbit took the Blaze off their store in Spring 2018. 

Best Answer
0 Votes