Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze bike data; "Unfortunately, Fitbit has stopped"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Blaze user syncing to Update Tracker Software on my Samsung Galaxy S4. I can see the map, distance, time and ave speed of and distance of my bike ride, but when I try to check other bike data (speed, heartrate, etc) it displays briefly, then app crashes and gives me the message: "Unfortunately, Fitbit has stopped". 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think I solved my own problem here. It looks like an earlier bike trip with zero miles was causing problems for the app calculator. I deleted the previous trip in the online dashboard and now I can view all the trip details in the phone app. I hope this helps anyone else who encounters this  problem, as obscure as it may be.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I think I solved my own problem here. It looks like an earlier bike trip with zero miles was causing problems for the app calculator. I deleted the previous trip in the online dashboard and now I can view all the trip details in the phone app. I hope this helps anyone else who encounters this  problem, as obscure as it may be.

Best Answer

Cool, that you found the solution, and that you makes your post add being solved.

This is very beneficial for those that understand why there is a search function.

Best Answer
0 Votes