Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze blank screen and won’t restart

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my blaze has a blank screen.  It is fully charged and the green lights are flashing.  I have tried restarting (holding left and bottom right buttons), the Fitbit logo appears but then it goes blank again. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @ClareSeville. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is not lighting up 😕

Since restarting is pretty much the only thing that can be done about this and it has not worked, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team. They will be happy to take a deeper look and get you back on track with the available options. Just keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Anything else you might need help with, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Hi there @ClareSeville. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is not lighting up 😕

Since restarting is pretty much the only thing that can be done about this and it has not worked, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team. They will be happy to take a deeper look and get you back on track with the available options. Just keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Anything else you might need help with, let me know!

Best Answer

I’ve the same issue.  Blank screen.  Appears to be tracking movement.   I’ve restarted several times.   However, nothing comes up at all. 

Best Answer

Thank you, Fitbit have already resolved this for me (my Fitbit was still in warranty). Great service thanks! 

Hi Tdragonwolf, Fitbit have resolved this for me as my watch was still in warranty.  Perhaps yours is too?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @TDRAGONWOLF. Great to see you in the Forums and I'm sorry you're also having this problem 😕

I've also directed your case to the Support Dept for them to help you out. Watch out for further instructions sent to your email and if there's anything else I can do, let me know!

Hope to see you back on track soon! 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks all. I ended up calling tech support. No warrantee left... so - have already ordered a charge 2.
Deb

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is frozen too with nothing showing and nothing happens when I hold the buttons and it’s fully charged. Please help as I’ve only had it for 2 weeks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought mine did the same thing today but I tried the restart (left and bottom buttons) one more time and it worked!

Best Answer

Hey there @Brainscan, great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I've also gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help getting you back on track. Be aware for any follow up email sent to your inbox.

Welcome to the Forums  @Vanderk! 😄 I'm sorry you were also having problems with your display but I'm glad it's all working fine now!

Anything else you guys might need, I'm here to help!

Best Answer

My watch started working later in the day but before doing so it should very little battery even though I'd just charged it earlier in the day

Best Answer
0 Votes

Huh, got it @Brainscan. I'd say, charge it up and see how the battery works after that and see if everything works as it should.

Let me know if you need more help!

Best Answer

mine has done exactly the same, charge did only last about 12 hours since getting it late December. It's about 10days old now this. Can't I just get my money back as it seems this is a pretty regular occurrence. 😣 And I'm not happy at all with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue too.  I shutdown my Blaze, and now it will not restart.  Thanks for any help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call cust support and let them know they should send you one if you still
have warranty on it , its going to take about 9 days
Best Answer
0 Votes

From looking at posts I seem to not be the only one having Blaze issues today. What is going on? I got my restarted when I held down all 3 buttons 

Best Answer

Mine died at about 8 months, just out of the blue one day the screen did not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same issue. Can you help as well? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Took mine back and got a refund.

Sent from my Honor Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I'm having the same problem... blank screen and I tried many times to reset.

Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes