Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze blank screen and won’t restart

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my blaze has a blank screen.  It is fully charged and the green lights are flashing.  I have tried restarting (holding left and bottom right buttons), the Fitbit logo appears but then it goes blank again. 

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Just 2 days ago, I experienced the same black screen issue and attempted to fix by rebooting but no luck. I don't think it's still under warranty (I'm checking into this). Is a warranty replacement an only option? Or is there an OS fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what is the solution - I did drop mine on the floor - and although the green lights on the back are flashing I can't seem to get the screen again..........thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called customer service and we attempted several actions without success. I power cycled my fitbit then they had me factory reset it and the problem persisted. I ordered a new one with a discount they gave me

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze is fully charged but the face won't light up and only one of the green lights is flashing.

The battery only lasts for about 2-4 hours. It still tracks on the app on my phone, but I can't see the time, steps or anything on the Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have the same problem with my fitbit blaze, First I got a black screen, then I tried to reset with the 2-button reset, It worked since I was able to get the logo on screen again but after that the watch turned off and now the 2-button reset is not working at all, The watch is charged but I can see the screen anymore. Please help me to have this escalated

Best Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to call customer support. They required me to go through the basic troubleshooting issues to no avail. They then gave me a discount to purchase a new one since there was nothing else they could do
I hope this helps

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Hello!, Thanks a lot for the info!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is a very old thread, but I had the same problem and found this thread by Googling my issue, so I'm posting the solution that worked for me:  I had this happen (blank screen, green buttons flashing) and the restart (holding left and bottom buttons) didn't help.  Since the green lights were flashing, I knew it wasn't completely dead.  I inserted a paperclip into the small hole on the back of the Blaze for 15 seconds or so (which is how I had to reset my old Fitbit Flex), then tried the reset again (holding left and bottom buttons).  The Blaze came back to life. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes