Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze blank screen with red dot top left

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It won’t restart despite holding the two buttons down, it won’t re charge, basically the screen is just blank. All the data is correctly updated on the app but that is next to useless if the watch screen is blank. It’s only 8 months old and I hardly use it, assume these are bug ridden. A lot of money for poor technology.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

That means that you need to charge it or put a new battery in it

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Jonesjck and @loveemandtrey thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Please confirm these are the steps you did in order to restart your Blaze:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

After this, I recommend trying to sync your tracker. If this doesn't work, let me know. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

So this doesn’t work, it just stays as a blank screen (like I said in my original post) The only thing I think is that the charger doesn’t work so there is no life in the battery. I’m on my second charger because the one that came with the watch stopped working shortly after I set it up. I bought another one but I can’t tell if that’s the problem . I don’t think I should have to pay out for a third charger on a hunch that that’s the problem , when it could be something else . 

Best Answer
0 Votes