Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My beloved Fitbit Blaze stopped working suddenly this evening! It was almost fully charged and the screen suddenly went black. Is this a common problem with the Blaze? It’s in perfect condition and hasn’t had any knocks and there isn’t a scratch on it. I bought it on the 30/01/2018 so it’s almost had 2 years worth of use. Surely that’s not that long? I’ve tried the reset option but nothing happened. If I try and charge it it seems to get a bit hot too.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome top the forums!

Since its getting hot please do not try to charge it anymore. Contact support to see what your options are.

Use help link at the top of the forums.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Andrew12345, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Blaze's display prior to contacting us. 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for updates on your case. 

Thanks for your help @WendyB.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same exact thing happen to me last evening 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @BC1003, welcome on board. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for updates on your case.

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quick update on this matter. Fitbit support got back to me within an hour of emailing them and they sent me a prepaid label for me to post my Fitbit to them. I think they are going to send me a replacement so I'm extremely happy with both the rapid respond and the service offered by Fitbit. Fingers crossed I'll get the replacement sometime next week!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did same thing, just went blank..please advise soonest.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes