Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze calorie adjustment

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Fitbit blaze that is linked to my fitness pal - when out walking will my iPhone pedometer also add calories to Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I would like to shared my experience with you that iPhone's pedometer will not automatically add calories to your Fitbit Blaze. The Fitbit Blaze uses its own built-in accelerometer and heart rate monitor to track your activity and calculate calories burned. It does not receive data from the iPhone's pedometer or other fitness tracking apps.  marykayintouch

The Fitbit Blaze is designed to work independently, but you can manually input your activity data from your iPhone into the Fitbit app if you wish to have a comprehensive record of your fitness activities. This way, you can manually add the calories burned from your iPhone's pedometer to your Fitbit Blaze's calorie adjustment feature. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I would like to shared my experience with you that iPhone's pedometer will not automatically add calories to your Fitbit Blaze. The Fitbit Blaze uses its own built-in accelerometer and heart rate monitor to track your activity and calculate calories burned. It does not receive data from the iPhone's pedometer or other fitness tracking apps.  marykayintouch

The Fitbit Blaze is designed to work independently, but you can manually input your activity data from your iPhone into the Fitbit app if you wish to have a comprehensive record of your fitness activities. This way, you can manually add the calories burned from your iPhone's pedometer to your Fitbit Blaze's calorie adjustment feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much, all sorted. 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes