Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze - can't interchange classic bands?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just  saw on the accessory page that additional classic bands DO NOT come with a frame, though the leather and metal bands do???

That's weird, because how would I buy a different color classic band if there is no bracket to pop into? Or for that matter, how even to replace the classic band if it breaks?

Best Answer
0 Votes
44 REPLIES 44

This thread was very painful to read.

I wish the leather and stainless did not have the frame, since we already have one.  But I udnerstand that messing with pins in those bands might cause more problems in the long run.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The band is theoretically easy to swap out but if the tiny metal pin breaks off, you are stuck! I totally agree that Fitbit would be better off to sell the frame/band replacements as a combo for ease of use and that most consumers would be willing to pay a little more for that rather than just the band. Fitbit has great service, so I'm hoping they will listen and react! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Until the pin breaks off and you are stuck with the band in the frame and no way to replace/swap it out. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know there are already a few videos about how to swap bands already in this thread, but this video does a good job of breaking down how to swap bands on the Blaze step-by-step if anybody is still having any trouble.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can also buy a third party frame as well

http://www.amazon.com/DigiHero-USA-Brand-Protective-Protection/dp/B01D4XNEQG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=...

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes