Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze clock face for long sighted people

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I'm in my 50s and need glasses to read. This means it can be difficult to read my clock face when out and about. Argyle is the most useful, but I think white numbers in bold on a black background would be great (unfortunately I just loath the offset on the Pop clock face). Thanks. M

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

It's great to see you around @Margtoo and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I think it would be awesome to have more clock faces for the Blaze. Please take a look at the Create clock faces request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Hello. I just went back to my Fitbit after a year break (eczema in my 50s - who knew). I have just discovered the Arc clock face. Absolutely perfect. Thank you. Margtoo

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You could add this to the features request board. If it gets the votes it could be added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I think it would be awesome to have more clock faces for the Blaze. Please take a look at the Create clock faces request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

Hello. I just went back to my Fitbit after a year break (eczema in my 50s - who knew). I have just discovered the Arc clock face. Absolutely perfect. Thank you. Margtoo

Best Answer
0 Votes