Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze defect?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Goodness, lots of complaint about this blaze and they can't come up with the best answer except I will give you a discount when you buy a new one. That was exactly the agent told me. My fitbit blaze is out of warranty, I purchased it less than 2 years ago, maybe a year ago. I complained about the battery depleted for a week now and they want me to buy a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

This is the first time I posted a complaint in the fitbit community and it is not a good experience. Those are a lots of complaints and fitbit company can't really help us. SO I am just one of those and I am not even sure if my complaint will be heard and resolve. Fitbit battery is not charging. They can't even change the battery except telling me I need a new one. What a ridiculous idea!

Best Answer
0 Votes

For everyone using blaze, did you know that there is a warranty for it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Maganda

Your posts were merged into one thread, so it's all together.

Warranty in the US is 365 days in it's two years in some of the European countries. Click to read more about the warranty

Fitbit customer support can tell from your records when you began using your Blaze. If they offered you a 25% off discount, it's because your warranty period is over.

My Blaze made it almost to the two year mark, but died. It happens. Some last longer than others.

Sorry this happened, but sales do happen closer to Black Friday and Thanksgiving, so why not save up and get a different style Fitbit. I switched over to the Alta HR and love it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Really?

I saved up to get that fitbit blaze. I do not think those fitbit would really last long. SO I will just save that money for something else.

Best Answer
0 Votes