Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze did not track my sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Blaze on Monday this week and I am loving it.  It tracked my sleep Mon night and Tuesday night.  Went to bed as normal last night (Wed), woke up this morning (Thur) and there was nothing at all.  Nothing had been tracked.

Any ideas as to why it tracked two nights in a row but not last night? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Alejandra,

I turned my phone off again last night, when I synced it with the app this morning my sleep data was there.  So now I have absolutely no idea why it didn't track the first time when I posted this.  Maybe just a glitch.

I will close this off now

Many Thanks for your help

Sharon

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

A warm welcome to the Community @ShazzaD. It's weird to hear that your tracker didn't record your sleep. I recommend restarting your Blaze to avoid this to happen again and keep in mind that if it doesn't register your sleep, you can manually log by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon

2. Tap Log Sleep

3. Enter your information

4. Tap Save

5. Sync

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi Alejandra, thanks for the welcome.

I will try again tonight to see if it will log automatically. If it doesn't I will try your suggestions. If I am still having issues with it not logging automatically, who would I contact about it?

Many Thanks

Sharon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't worry @ShazzaD, if you still having inconveniences just let me know. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Alejandra, I think I know why my Blaze didn't track my sleep the other day. My phone was turned off. I had it on last night just to see if that was the reason, and when I woke this morning, the data was there, it tracked my sleep. So am I to assume that the phone has to be on at all times when sleeping for the Blaze to communicate with it? Many Thanks Sharon
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to hear that your tracker is now tracking your sleep @ShazzaD. Could you please be more specific about how you fixed this? Since you just need to wear your Blaze and sync it at the next day to be able to see your information.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra, I am only assuming that the reason it didn't track was because I went to bed with my phone switched off. That was the only night I did that and it didn't track. Since then, I have kept my phone on and it has been fine.

So I am assuming for the tracking to work, the phone has to be turned on at all times.  Please can confirm if that is correct. 

Many Thanks

Sharon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your phone doesn't need to be on at night to track your sleep @ShazzaD. You just need to go to bed and sync the next day. If you don't sync, you won't be able to see your stats. 

See you around. Woman Happy

Best Answer

Hi Alejandra,

I turned my phone off again last night, when I synced it with the app this morning my sleep data was there.  So now I have absolutely no idea why it didn't track the first time when I posted this.  Maybe just a glitch.

I will close this off now

Many Thanks for your help

Sharon

Best Answer

You are welcome @ShazzaD and I am glad to hear that your tracker is now tracking your sleep. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried updating app, restarting Fitbit blaze, etc and my Fitbit is still not tracking my sleep. Seems to be doing everything else though. 

Best Answer

Same here. Everything else works but no sleep tracking 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a heck of a time trying to get my Blaze to track my sleep log again. Last Sunday it just quit logging, not sure why, but now it's Friday & I've turned my watch off & on again several times, still no log. Just now I tried the manual log thing, as mentioned above, but all it did was add a log of sleep during the time I entered. That makes no sense to me, to have a FAKE log that I entered myself. 

Best Answer

Hitting the + worked to show my sleep, but it was in the 'old' format - no details on REM, deep, light sleep. 

Best Answer
0 Votes