Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze didn't reset at midnight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit recorded a majority of my activity/steps/calories/etc. yesterday. Then I had an issue where I was having trouble syncing yesterday with my phone. So decided I restarted the phone and my Fitbit. Well apparently, the phone restarted but I got distracted and never turned my Fitbit back on.

So when I finally did turn it on the next day, it did sync but it also duplicated the information it still had from yesterday as today's activity.

Is there any way to fix it and adjust the info for today, or just have to wait to have it straighten itself out tomorrow?

Moderator edit:Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around @AquabatX. Your tracker didn't reset at midnight and that's your information is accumulated. To avoid this to happen again, you can restart your Blaze and to negate that extra information, you can manually log the activity driving by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon
  2. Tap Track Exercise
  3. Enter your information
  4. Tap Log It
  5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @AquabatX. Your tracker didn't reset at midnight and that's your information is accumulated. To avoid this to happen again, you can restart your Blaze and to negate that extra information, you can manually log the activity driving by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon
  2. Tap Track Exercise
  3. Enter your information
  4. Tap Log It
  5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes