Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze didn't track sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Blaze not tracking sleep? I wore my Blaze to bed last night for the 1st time just like would with my Charge and it never recorded I slept. Is there something I need to do or have others experienced this?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

The Blaze should track your sleep automagically @DayJax22

Feel free restarting the tracker:

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DayJax22 welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here 🙂 Are you still experiencing issues with the sleep tracking function on your Blaze? Did you restart your tracker as advised by @SunsetRunner? I would recommend to review the sleep tracking FAQs and review your tracker's sleep sensitivity settings. To review this feature on your online Dashboard click here

Let me know how it goes! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why do we have to do so much of our stuff from browser when we have a mobile app? Trying to use your website on mobile is a challenge. I'm coming from Jawbone, I switched because I heard the device was better, which is correct. But the programs are extremely lacking. A bit of a bummer.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Indica welcome to the Fitbit Community! it's great to have you here 🙂 There are a few things you can only do on the online Dashboard, like adding a custom activity. To provide you a correct answer I would like to know what features are you referring to? 

I'll be around if you have any question. Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I responded to a similar enquiry but i didn't see it posted. The sleep recordings isn't accurate at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

@aaonwona in what way is it not accurate? May we have some screenshots and details? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I slept from 10:30 pm till 7am and the tracker shows I only slept for an
hour and some. It has happened twice since I received this tracker 3 days
ago. I had to modify the time stamp to reflect accurate readings. I called
into support and was asked to restart the device and try again tonight. We
will find out if it works tonight and I won't manipulate the time stamp

Sent from Abed's Samsung Note 4
Best Answer

@aaonwona Try switching your "Sleep Tracking" setting from "Sensitive" to "Normal" in the device settings. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
It was set to normal when I got it. I changed it to sensitive to see if
that will make the readings a bit accurate. I will change it back to normal

Sent from Abed's Samsung Note 4
Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved? I'm having the same exact issue. I had the FitBit Surge but it broke and was no longer under warranty so I purchased the Blaze and since I got it, the sleep recordings have been way off. I started it on Normal, switched it to Sensitive and will now switch it back to Normal...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze settings doesn't have a sleep setting. My 3rd night - it did not record my sleep. It worked great first 2 nights. Where do I find sleep settings?

Best Answer
0 Votes