Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze display always on and battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze display is always on and everyday, I have to charge it. There is any figuration that I have to change or it might be some problem with?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@guitoronto do you know how many people would love to have your Fitbit? We have hundreds of requests to keep the display on, even if it needs charging every day. Why not auction it off, ok just kidding about the auction. 

Yes I can see how this could be a problem, let's try a restart ok try 3 restarts. 

Best Answer

Hey there @guitoronto, welcome to the Forums and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the recommendation suggested worked for you or if you still having issues? If you do, you can also try to shutdown your tracker by swiping to settings and tap/confirm the shutdown. If the restart procedure didn't work for the battery issue, you can take a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I restarted 3 times yesterday and  it is working better but  last night time I woke up and the display  light was on and  for a long period it didn't go off.  sometimes display goes off . I think it should have a problem.  

Best Answer
0 Votes