Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze display is not showing anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All if the sudden my blaze won't display anything on the screen (watch face). My app says it's synced and my battery is charges. The green lights on the back are blinking but the face won't show. Anything I can do?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Soxfan80, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for letting me know that your Blaze is not displaying anything, this is not normal. Please, restart it with the following steps: 

1. Press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. For Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, hold the back button for 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

It should be working after this. If not keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

YojanaFitbit,

I'm not trying ot pick on you, and feel free to send this up the ladder to the rest of the support team, 'cause I've seen many other Mods do the same thing. In just the last couple days, I've read numerous posts that suggest Fitbit is going to lose A LOT of faithful customers if they don't develop a better response plan to support users who have problems with Fitbit products. Citing "that's policy" gets old quick and is no consolation for those of us who have spent our hard earned dollars on Fitbit products. Buying a new $200 watch every 12+ months isn't going to be in the budget for me, and probably many others. Most of us expect a watch to last longer than that and we will seek out a company who believes the same. But I digress....

Step number 3 in your reply instructs Soxfan80 to "turn it off and turn it back on". In order to do this, the screen has to be responsive and the Fitbit functional. THAT is the design flaw in the Blaze (and probably others). You can't "shut it off and turn it back on" if you don't have control of the screen. If it doesn't respond to your Step #1/#2, then Step #3 can't even be attempted.

I have just recently started reading and posting on these forums, but have seen this "copy and paste" restart recommendation numerous times when it is obvious the user CANNOT do that with their indicated problem. UNLESS you know of some what to reboot the watch WITHOUT using the screen. The two button press DOES NOT do a hard reset of the Blaze.

So, IS there another way to perform a hard reset other than the method specified in the link you posted in Step #3?

~Rick

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem. I have done a hard reset. I have waited for the battery to drain and recharge but still nothing.  @Fitbit what else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem. I have done a hard reset and followed all suggestions but still nothing.

such a shame I really enjoyed my watch and use it so much. 

Best Answer

Recently purchased accessories and now no point. Hope it can be resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes