Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze: distances and pace in Km/h

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I configured my Blaze to print length in Km. But, while running, the distance and pace are always in Miles.
But the report after the run is printed as requested in Km.
I would like to have the distance and pace as I specified (i.e. in Km).
Peter74
Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hey hey hey @Peter74 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 😄 In this case I would recommend to restart your Fitbit Blaze  as instructed by @SunsetRunner on this amazing post. After this, on a computer I suggest to put it back to miles and sync. After this put it back on Km and sync once again. 

Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its not working. Man Indifferent 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is it goin' @Jebice you have the same issue? Well if you tried these steps without it to get fixed. I suggest to contact support for further assistance. I know they'll be more than happy to assist you on this matter. 

Keep me posted. Have a beautiful day! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi @SunsetRunner. Thanks for tout reply!
I did try your suggestion but it still print distance in Miles... Ave you tried personally to switch to km on a Blaze and see if the distance reported was also switch to km? Once the run is over, I can see the ran distance in Km in the summary, but during my run it is in Miles.
Thanks again to help me on this topic!
Have a great day...
Peter74
Best Answer

Same story as Peter. I did try your suggestion but it still print distance in Miles.

I've reset the untit but the problem still exist. I will contact support for this. Keep you and the others posted. 

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is it goin' @Jebice and @Peter74 yes, I think the best option is to contact support for further assistance. I'm sure they'll find the issue and a solution.

Thank you for keeping me posted. Have a beautiful day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi TomasFitbit.

I've contact Fitbit support. And also came with the suggestion to reset the untit.  But it still print distance in Miles. Today i'am gonna sent a other email to support. 

I keep you posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope you're doing nice @Jebice thank you for letting me know. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how it goes.

Have a nice day! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi all,
I have new informations for you. I got a notification today to upgrade my Blaze to version 17.8.104.1
After that upgrade, I spent some time with the many configuration in the Run activity page (the gear at the bottom left on the Exercise). I found that if I choose the Secondary stat with Elapsed Time, the tracker reports distance in Km. But if I choose anything else, the reported distance on the tracker is reported in Miles.
Personnally I would prefer to have the primary stat in Km and the heart rate as second stat. When I select Heart Rate as secondary stat the primary stat is always in Miles.
Peter74
Best Answer

Hope your doing well @Peter74 those are great news! Thank you very much for taking the time to share this with us 🙂 I hope @Jebice had the time to read your post. In fact I prefer to have it on KM as well ( is harder for me to have it in miles and make the conversion). 

Thank you again @Peter74 I wish you a beautiful day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes