Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze doesn't show heart rate and active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze lasted only for a year. It doesn't show heart rate and active minutes without it getting damaged anywhere. And after following it up, they just say its not under warranty now and advises to buy a new one! Very poor quality strap used by Fitbit. Poor quality device which will last only for a year! 

Never never buy Fitbit devices, go for apple, always. I see Fitbit closing down soon!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Mine devices have lasted 3 years. I will continue to buy.

They wont close down either. Millions have been sold

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Dear WendyB 

I had Fitbit charge which lasted only for a year and made a mistake to buy blaze last year. 

it lasted for only a year! 

Apple watch is way better device than these cheap quality ones. 

I wish you best luck with your device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit has sold more trackers than any other company, their must be a reason.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @vishic@WendyB and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the Blaze and to hear about your decision. If in the future there is something we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Dear Rich_Laue 

Once upon a time, same was true for blackberry phones as well! 

If you do not give quality products and make something which will last just till warranty period and above all do not take any responsibility even to check what went wrong and just ask people to buy new versions of trackers, end is sure........and soon......

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello Alejandra 

I will......but with Apple, Strava..... not definitely with Fitbit.... Also will make community aware of cheap quality of Fitbit trackers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes