Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze draining battery on Samsung S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having a significant issue with my Fitbit Blaze draining its battery. I charged it overnight last night and this morning when I put it on the battery is full at 10am, by 2 p.m. the battery was dead and turned it self off. I have turned off the notifications and sync all day (which makes no sense to turn off things that were meant to be used on the watch just to keep the battery from emptying out.) I have updated both phone and blaze as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

How do you know it is the Fitbit app? Did you go into the battery history to see what apps are using the most? I have no issue at all with the Blaze and either my old Nexus 5 or my new LG G6.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's my actual blaze that's draining. I just went I  an hour run on a full battery that charged overnight and the battery is now at half. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Snowflakechef! I would like you to confirm that you've restarted your Blaze and that you're properly charging it. Additionally, I've shared your post with Customer Support; they will provide you further instructions.

Thanks for the advise @SunsetRunner! Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!  

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes